[Live-demo] Downloading VM . . .

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 01:40:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

it seems to me that it would be much simpler to just ship one ISO,
folks who want to install to a VM can do that via the install
option on the live CD after mounting it in a new VM of their
creation, folks who want to install to a USB stick can do the
same (or after burning the DVD to a physical DVD).

3.2gb target size for the compressed casper filesystem, with 1gb
left over in the root of the DVD for ms-windows and mac osx
installers.

3 versions of the same thing seems wasteful to me. Am I missing
something? is there a reason for it to be any more complicated?

regards,
Hamish