[Live-demo] Adding saga gis to live demo?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 16:35:55 PDT 2010

> > Glad to see SAGA finally in Debian! Next stop Ubuntu 10.10...
> Glad to hear hear you are glad and uhm...  next stop taken!
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/saga

what I mean is that since it is now in Debian's main archive, it will
automatically become part of the next Ubuntu release without needing a
private launchpad version. (where 75% of Ubuntu packages come from)

> > ps- any Starspan advocates in the house?
> >  http://starspan.projects.atlas.ca.gov/doku/doku.php
> hehe you seem to read my mind - or r-sig-geo=.

just trying to round up the full compliment of FOSS GIS tools. I am not
familiar with r-sig-geo, is it something we should consider for our
bin/install_R.sh, app-conf/R/installRpackages.r scripts?
(if so, patches welcome)

Hamish