[Live-demo] Re: Mapserver on the OSGeo Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:31:54 PDT 2010

Alan, I'm planning to completely revamp the documentation building
section (which was a bit of a hack) to make use of Sphinx and RST. Jody
is building proposed templates now and I'm expecting to present them for
review within a day or 2 and be finalised by the end of the week.

So I suggest you revisit this question next week and see if it still
makes sense.