[Live-demo] Project Overview documentation template ready

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:03:56 PDT 2010

> Hi Cameron,
> A couple of questions on the new template:
> - Is the page area underneath the screen shot dead space?
> - Are the fonts and font sizes fixed?

The results are shown as a pdf; I only set up the template for html
generation; there were two examples (one with a two column layout).
In particular the pdf cameron provided is missing the image (showing pgAdmin).

> The reason I am asking is that I had to play some games (font sizing, margins) to get the MapGuide content to fit on the single page odt.  I suspect I will have to cut out content when I switch to rst.

The template controls the font sizes etc; and would be set for all the
overviews. RST does not allow you to control this on a document by
document basis; consider it the raw content that goes into the
process.

Jody