[Live-demo] Last Call for PostGIS Datasets

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:15:24 PDT 2010

Brian,
I hear what you are saying about the natural earth having bland data to
work with.

I suggest that since we haven't much time for this release, go with the
natural earth dataset, and potentially get a better dataset with the
next release.

Best to go for the simple and achievable right now, and improve later.