[Live-demo] 4.0 rc5 build

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jul 27 21:40:25 PDT 2010

Much better, but still a few quirks:
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-rc5/4.0rc5logs.tar.gz

The Help Launcher is nowhere to be seen, the files are there the logs
seem ok, maybe the icon shuffle at the end did it in(I looked but didn't
see it in any of the folders)? Also Mapbender is still floating on the
desktop.
FYI looks like something is still making a /usr/local/livedvd-docs
folder but all our stuff is in osgeolive-docs, someone want to find and
kill that uneeded folder?

Firefox homepage reset doesn't work, but that's nothing new, I did it by
hand this time. I also added the Geospatial menu from it's file, the cpu
monitor and the keyboard switcher so I don't forget to do it on the
final builds.

I'm still compressing the image to 7z, should be ready in a hour or
less, just keep an eye on
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-rc5/