[Live-demo] Last Call for GeoKettle

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Thu Jul 29 15:14:56 PDT 2010

Hi Theirry-

  thank you for this reply!
However, I see all the informational files, but not the software itself.
Am I correct?  Is there a stable release suitable for the LiveDVD for
this year's FOSS4G ?

I ask particulalry because I have tried to use your software when
writing the test docs for the last LiveDVD v3, and was not able to do
some basic things myself, without training..

  best regards from California
    -Brian

==
Brian Hamlin