[Live-demo] Draft layout of application overview doc

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Fri Jun 4 00:44:58 PDT 2010

What would be the target date for releasing 4.0?
I'm mainly asking this, because I may want to update the Geomajas
project to the latest stable release. (which in this case makes a big
difference)

Op topic again, I see on the right side "Core Features", "Implemented
Standards", and "Application Details". Would every project have to add
exactly the same titles?

--
Pieter De Graef

Community Manager