[Live-demo] VMWare remote access (Solved?)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jun 8 13:14:08 PDT 2010

So I may have solved some of the issues regarding access to VMWare
consoles remotely. One that bypasses the flaky WebAccess webpage.

Specifically this is if you're using Firefox (though it can be used with
IE) and I focused on linux (but its similar on windows, no idea about
mac clients)

Full details are at:
http://blog.wildintellect.com/blog/vmconsole
(I didn't put it on the osgeo wiki since it's very generic notes to
myself, feel free to transcribe if it works)

Cameron, if you want to try setting up one for a few of us to log into
that would be great. As soon as we get further in the build process I'll
also stand one up and give some testers access now that I know how to
customize external access to VMWare now.