[Live-demo] Conditions to add a new project ?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 13:49:57 PDT 2010

Hi Johan,
At the moment, we don't have formal guidelines for what is and is not
included in the LiveDVD.
But our general criteria for adding projects has been that the projects
are stable, fill a niche and are being used, and have a person who is
prepared to do the hard work of bundling the software, writing the
documentation, and continuing to maintain the project on the liveDVD.

There are no restrictions on creating installer scripts for the LiveDVD,
which means that if the project is not included in the main release, you
can still create your own version of the DVD.