[Live-demo] Conditions to add a new project ?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 13:56:02 PDT 2010

Yes, Alex has provided good answers to these questions.

At the moment, we don't have formal guidelines for what is, or is not on
OSGeoLive, but I expect that we will need to address that soon, as
getting onto OSGeoLive is going to become very desirable for projects
due to the marketing reach of OSGeoLive, and we only have limited space.
So we are going to have to put objective criteria in place to specify
what is, or is not, included.

I'd say the first criteria is that the application is stable, and is
used in production, ideally in a number of places.