[Live-demo] Re: gvsig Mobile on OSGeo Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 05:04:18 PDT 2010

Juan,
As almost all our packaged projects are stable, rather than beta
quality, I suggest that we probably should not have a beta category as
we had for the last release.

Instead, our documentation will contain a 5 star maturity rating to
provide this information.

Please do continue to package your software for this upcoming 4.0 release.

Geospatial Director