[Live-demo] Re: [MapFish-Users] Fwd: Mapfish on OSGeo Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:46:15 PDT 2010

Eric, you are right to bug me, it seems I did miss your email.

To test your fixes to the install script, could you please run your
script on one of the releases.
Either the machine I've got running at Lisasoft which you can VNC into,
or download your own VM.

Version 4.0alpha4 is running at:
camilla-vm.lisasoft.com:1
I'll send you the password to VNC into it privately.

The latest release which works reasonably well is at:
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-alpha4/

On 30/06/10 06:36, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Hi Cameron
>
> Do you have answers for me? Sorry for nagging, but I thought that you
> may have missed my email.
>
> Cheers,
>
> On Monday, June 28, 2010, Eric Lemoine<eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com>  wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Eric Lemoine
>> <eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Cameron
>>>
>>> I'm sorry we're not assiduous regarding the MapFish package. We're
>>> overwhelmed with customer projects. So I'll spend some time on the
>>> MapFish installation next week, and I hope I can sanetize the
>>> installation. Starting July 3rd I'll be on vac for 3 weeks.
>>>
>>> Talk to you next week then.
>>>
>> Hi Cameron
>>
>> I updated the install_mapfish.sh script and committed my changes into
>> the SVN repository. Now what's the easiest way to test my changes?
>> Should I download the latest vm image, boot it and and rerun the
>> install_mapfish.sh script? Could you tell where I can download the
>> latest image from?
>>
>> Also, I've seen tickets regarding the MapFish package? Are there
>> critical tickets I should look at in priority?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Eric Lemoine
>>
>> Camptocamp France SAS