[Live-demo] blue wombat desktop background

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Mon Mar 8 06:58:18 PST 2010

Argh, what you need is a virtual machine (any new VM called "3.0-rc3" or
whatever) and create this without any specific content. Afterwards you
may choose CD/DVD-image and link to the iso file. This will cause the VM
to start as if the iso where in the dvd rom drive.

At least this works for me in VirtualBox on Ubuntu.

Greetings,
 Judit