[Live-demo] blue wombat desktop background

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 05:49:37 PST 2010

Cameron wrote:
> I was hoping to have a blue wombat background, with the lisasoft logo
> removed by today, seems like it will be tomorrow.
> I'm hoping that we can use the wombat for this release, then switch to a
> live.osgeo.org theme (with world map or similar) for the 4.0 release.

I see that you've now committed this to svn & set it to be the default.
Tweak required: the OSGeo logo is too dark -- it's so subtle that unless
you stare at it you'll miss it ... we are supposed to be showcasing the
good deeds of OSGeo with this- the logo needs to make a bright and
cheerful greeting to the user on our behalf so they know who it's from.

Hamish

ps- the back-end menu structure is stored in desktop-conf/xfce/, it needs
to be kept in sync or else the icons get forgotten (fixed in svn)