[Live-demo] menu screenshot

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 07:16:23 PST 2010

--- On Wed, 3/10/10, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Live-demo] menu screenshot
> To: tech at wildintellect.com
> Cc: live-demo at lists.osgeo.org
> Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 11:53 AM
> These menus are looking really nice
> and very professional. Well done!
>
> Alex Mandel wrote:
> > Hamish wrote:
> >
> >> if anyone was curious how the menus will look once
> finally working, here's
> >> a sneak peak of what 3.0rc3 was looking like.
> Icons are missing from
> >> most of the Server apps as I didn't have them
> installed on my test
> >> platform, I was just working with a copy of the
> Desktop dir from Alex.
> >>
> >> The Databases icon is also wrong, but I'm hoping
> that sorts itself out
> >> on the real install or the one it ends as is good
> 'nuff.
> >>
> >> http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/livedvd/3.0rc3_desktop_menu.jpg
> >>
> >> I'm quite pleased with it really, I'm glad we did
> it.
> >>

> >> Hamish
> >>

> > Well so a little more like
> > http://yfrog.com/1q30rc4menup
> >
> > Alex

Hello,

Great job with the top panel, Hamish and Alex. For the sake of uniformity, could we add a new submenu called 'Beta software' containing at least the icon for 'Unofficial gvSIG Mobile for Linux'?

If you give me a couple hints (which scripts are involved?) I think I could do it myself.

I think we can do without a 'Beta software' folder on the desktop, though.

Regards,
Juan Lucas