[Live-demo] Re: Verifying MapTiler works on the LiveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:51:58 PST 2010

Thank you Klokan,
us packagers really appreciate the help.

I notice that your steps ask to download a file from the internet. One
of our aims for the liveDVD is to have each package work without being
connected to the internet.

So it would be good if install_maptiler.sh downloaded the tif file onto
the dvd when it was run.
Example data should be copied into /usr/local/share/maptiler/ and is
symbolically linked from /home/user/data