[Live-demo] blue wombat desktop background

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 23:14:59 PST 2010

Hello,

I made a few versions of the desktop-background image with a more
pronounced OSGeo logo. They are pixel-for-pixel identical to the
existing image except for the brightness of the logo.
  http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/livedvd/blue-wombat2.png
  http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/livedvd/blue-wombat3.png

I also made one with the logo converted into a grey-scale watermark:
  http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/livedvd/blue-wombat5.png

and finally using the desktop-conf/monochrome_logo_overlay.xcf.bz2
logo:
  http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/livedvd/blue-wombat7demo.png

the last one is my favourite layout but without the project sources I
can't properly hide the old location without leaving minor scars.

if nobody objects in the next 12 or so hours I'll replace the one in SVN
with either version 2.png or 3.png from the above URLs.

Hamish