[Live-demo] Renaming the LiveDVD project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:58:15 PDT 2010

With the 3.0 release of the LiveDVD branched off in subversion, I think
it appropriate to open the floor to discuss a new name for the LiveDVD
project that we will take to FOSS4G 2010 and beyond.

Arramagong has been voted out.
What are the other names we should consider:
OSGeo-Live was mentioned by someone and works for me, (we could register
live.osgeo.org)

This works for me, but we would probably need to get OSGeo board to give
us the ok to make use of the OSGeo name (noting that we package more
than just OSGeo projects).