[Live-demo] new apps for 4.0

Gavin Treadgold gt at kestrel.co.nz
Wed Mar 24 03:03:51 PDT 2010

On 2010-03-24, at 19:07 , Alex Mandel wrote:
> I'd like to formally invite all projects that are on the Live* to become
> at minimum OSGeo Labs projects to encourage their participation in OSGeo
> and make a soft rule that being an OSGeo Project, Incubation Project or
> Labs project is the only way to guarantee a spot on the disc (note
> becoming a labs project is really easy).

> We should work more with the Board on this idea of approaching projects
> to strengthen ties to OSGeo.

Doesn't make much sense for Sahana however as we're already a fully-fledged non-profit, which means we'd need to work through something with the OSGeo Board for a partnership. This shouldn't be a problem however, and one of our Board members is already in discussions with you ;)

Cheers Gav
Board Member - Sahana Software Foundation