[Live-demo] [Fwd: [Workshops] Next IRC meeting: +1 week]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:32:19 PDT 2010

Alex, I wonder whether you would like to volunteer to attend the foss4g
workshop meeting, and offer to answer questions about the OSGeo Live
project.

I think it would be great if the majority of foss4g workshops were to
make use of OSGeo Live during their presentations.

The timeslot is 2am for me, 4am for Hamish, and I intend to be asleep.