[Live-demo] GeoDataCamp 2010

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:23:57 PST 2010

  Hello everyone,

The GeoDataCamp event was held in National Technical University of
Athens last 19-20 Nov.
During this event I presented OSGeo Live in Greek to more than 300
attendants.
This included two 1-hour presentations in technical sessions and a 15
minute presentation in the main event.
For this, the English presentation by Cameron Shorter was translated in
Greek and will be committed to svn.

The event was a great success and I think that OSGeo Live was well
supported and presented by our team. We had very good feedback from
people who attended the event.

Now we are heading back to the translation task...

Best regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos