[Live-demo] GeoDataCamp 2010

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:52:47 PST 2010

Angelos,
Great to hear such a positive reception.

I've added a line item in our OSGeo-Live history here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History#GeoData_Camp
Feel free to update details.

(I notice that we are missing a number of events we have been at in our
history. Feel free to add events where OSGeo-Live has been used.)