[Live-demo] Countdown to OSGeoLive 4.0 announcement (in 24 hours?)

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 18:59:16 PDT 2010

I'll call my svn edits to the website complete now.

IMHO the far-right button along the top should read "Credits" not
"Sponsors", but I'll leave that open for discussion.

Also, I still miss the <Prev | Next> buttons to browse through
the overviews alphabetically and the Sphinx search tool which
used to be on the quickstart index page.

> We still need to copy the documentation across to live.osgeo.org
> I'm not sure if I have permissions to do that.
>
> Alex, Hamish, is that something you can do?

Alex is the man.

Hamish