[Live-demo] directory structure ready to go

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Thu Sep 9 16:24:59 PDT 2010

I think that we should make different languages of the documents available
for any localized LiveDVD, because someone might prefer to read the English
docs even if the LiveDVD was distributed at a German conference for example.
Just the default language might be different if possible. There should be
something like a "language switcher" somewhere that one can also chose
another language of the documents.

Daniel