[Live-demo] directory structure ready to go

JAVIER SANCHEZ jsgisdev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:23:19 PDT 2010

Jorge,

Great idea trying OmegaT, as I have no idea how it works and would like to
give it a try.

By the way, I haven't attended the workshope either, but I'm going to start
creating the spanish estructure in the svn and give some information in the
spanish list to look for more help this weekend.

Cheers,
Javi Sánchez
@jsgisdev