[Live-demo] How to add a new MacOS X package to the list

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:19:40 PDT 2011

Note udig desktop app was cut in the last round; and I would not mind having it back in the mix :-)

I think we may need to make the hard choice of just listing a web page linking to the downloads for mac and osx users...

At the very least having a web page would be nice for those who have been cut.

--
Jody Garnett