[Live-demo] How to add a new MacOS X package to the list

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 06:30:24 PDT 2011

Ah you're right, I came up with the 'Desktop' rule after I was working
> on it. It was a mad dash to get it sent to the printers in Germany.
> I had forgotten that I started by targeting the big apps which tended to
> be things that include java in them. I think I also prioritized if it
> was a OSGeo project or in Incubation then I tried my best to keep it.
>
> I would like to try and balance Windows/Mac. While windows is the
> predominant OS, I've actually found a niche for Mac installs (done a few
> off the disc actually) because most proprietary GIS doesn't run on Mac.
>
> A website with it all would be great, anyone want to volunteer to work
> on that? I can help get access to the osgeo servers but don't have time
> to create the pages, etc to deal with it.

How about adding a Mac and Windows page to the existing docs; and making sure the docs end up on the DVD
in a viewable form for mac and windows users? We would like them to have access to the project descriptions
and links anyways?