[Live-demo] Cross reference between OGC standards & OS projects. Is your project correctly listed?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 04:56:33 PDT 2011

Byron Cochrane has been building a valuable cross reference, listing
servers and clients to the common OGC standards. I've copied it into the
spreadsheet at [1], and intend to copy into a table in the OSGeo-Live
docs, inside our section on standards.

Could all projects please have a look, and correct any mistakes in the
spreadsheet.

[1]
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=10

I'll copy the contents from the online spreadsheet into subversion in a
couple of days, on 3 August 2011.

Below is a copy from the spreadsheet into email ...

Web Services:
============

52nSOS                            SOS
52nWPS                        WPS
52nWSS
atlasstyler
deegree    WMS    WFS    WCS        CSW    WPS    SOS
gdal
geokettle
geomajas
geomoose
geonetwork    WMS    WFS    WCS        CSW
geopublisher
geoserver    WMS    WFS    WCS
gmt
gpsdrive
grass
gvsig
kosmo
libLAS
mapbender
mapfish
mapguide    WMS    WFS
mapnik
mapproxy    WMS            WMTS
mapserver    WMS    WFS    WCS
maptiler
marble
mb-system
openjump
openlayers
opencpn
optics
osm
osgearth
ossim
otb
pgrouting
postgis
prune
qgis
qgis_mapserver    WMS
rasdaman            WCS            WPS
saga
sahana
spatialite
tinyows        WFS
udig
ushahidi
viking
zygrib
zoo-project                        WPS

======================================

Web Clients:
==========
52nSOS
52nWPS
52nWSS
atlasstyler
deegree    WMS    WFS    WCS
gdal
geokettle        WFS            CSW        SOS
geomajas    WMS    WFS    WCS        CSW
geomoose    WMS
geonetwork    WMS    WFS    WCS        CSW
geopublisher
geoserver
gmt
gpsdrive