[Live-demo] Cross reference between OGC standards & OS projects. Is your project correctly listed?

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Mon Aug 1 05:04:23 PDT 2011

Cameron-

just have added the WCPS standard, and attempted to group standards by their
target (eg, put together coverage-related stuff) - hope that's ok.

-Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)