[Live-demo] Calling for OSGeo-Live Testers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 04:15:26 PDT 2011

Apart from a couple of exceptions, I believe we have the final versions
of all 49 osgeo-live applications installed on OSGeo-Live, and for the
next 2 weeks, we will be in the User Acceptance Test phase of OSGeo-Live.

What we are looking for is a number of testers who can download the
latest Virtual Machine from http://live.osgeo.org/dev/build/ then
support projects by testing applications and making sure they work.

Once tested, please update the "Tested By" column in our status sheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=8
This helps us keep track or what works or doesn't.

Raise any issues you find in our issue tracker and/or email list and/or IRC.

We are hanging out on irc://freenode.net#osgeolive

Geospatial Director