[Live-demo] Re: Calling for OSGeo-Live Testers

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 2 04:54:24 PDT 2011

few minutes ago I added myself to the list (udig) and added "Natural Earth"
to column "Uses common dataset?".
If successfully done I guess I should change the filed -color from yellow to
green (QuickStart status), shouldn't I?

But with the beta1 build I had some trouble with the Firefox installation.

Alex, could you check ticket https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/742 I believe
something changed between alpha and beta builds ...

Started beta3 download and will try it later...

Cheers, Frank