[Live-demo] 5.0 rc1 testing report

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:46:54 PDT 2011

On 23/08/11 00:35, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been testing 5.0RC1 for a couple of days.
> I use a netbook for my tests with 1GB RAM and I use the iso version
> (loaded into a usb).
>
> The main problems I have seen so far are:
..

> 6. 52NorthSOS - not working
> 7. 52NorthWPS - not working
> 8. 52NorthWSS - not working
> For 52North projects, Hamish reported them working on the VM. Can
> someone else try from ISO to confirm?

Angelos,
The people from 52n have applied a number of fixes over the last couple
of days, which Hamish may had included in the VM he was testing from.

In particular, there was a delay added in the start scripts to give the
server time to start before the browser opens.

52 north people, I suggest that you test your applications all work with
the ISO version osgeo-live 5.0rc2 which should be available within a few
hours from:
http://live.osgeo.org/dev/build/

Geospatial Director