[Live-demo] Revisiting graphics

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Tue Aug 23 16:13:25 PDT 2011

Tyler - that desktop image is truly awful  -Brian

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:55:22 -0700, Tyler Mitchell  wrote:
Hi guys, I've been reading and re-reading the archives to get a feel
for where we're at on the graphics in lead up to getting DVD and USB
printing.  Based on what I've seen, the cover, label and desktop
graphic designs are following different themes.  The cover, insert, and
label is following one route, the desktop graphic another.