[Live-demo] Revisiting graphics

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 23 17:24:48 PDT 2011

> Tyler - that desktop image is truly awful  -Brian

Please circulate the latest url for the desktop graphic so we can compare :)

On a related sidenote for the group to consider.  If FOSS4G is going to be the main venue (now and into the future) for *funding* the printing of the Live media, the fit with FOSS4G branding from year to year should be ultra tight and some back-and-forth with the local committee would make a lot of sense.  This is a lesson learned for me.  I didn't think an altered FOSS4G logo and colours was a good idea for the desktop background this time around, but I see we're late to the game.  Again, a lesson learned.

Tyler