[Live-demo] Decision on OSGeo-Live graphics

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:03:35 PDT 2011

Peter,
To keep you in the loop, we have just made a call on the graphics to be
used for osgeo-live at foss4g 2011.

The Disk Face will look like:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/disclabel50foss4gbackno.png/

The desktop background will look like the image at:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/

The DVD will be in a clear sleeve, so you can see the DVD face.

I'm hoping that these images have addressed at least some of your comments.
If you have a super important concern you are welcome to speak up now.
(All our developers are flat out fixing final issues on osgeolive and
have very little spare time, hence I very strongly recommend that we
don't suggest any further changes at this late stage).

(As a side note, we have noted that in future we should involve foss4g
and marketing committee earlier in the review cycle).