[Live-demo] osgeo live documentation as a booklet/handout

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:59:57 PST 2011

Dear everyone,

We are exploring the idea of creating a small booklet using the
materials from the OSGeo Live documentation similar to what OSGeo
Japan's FOSS4G Handbook [0].  We think that there is possible demand
for such printed material we can include when distributing the the
Live DVD here in the Philippines.  Before we do this, I want to ask if
there is a similar efforts already and perhaps we can collaborate in
re-formatting the documentation into a print ready format.

[0] http://www.slideshare.net/Yoichi_gmf/foss4g/3

--
cheers,
maning