[Live-demo] Documentation writing and translating progress

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:29:57 PST 2011

I've been seeing lots of translated docs being committed to subversion
over the last week, and I thought people will be interested to hear a
progress report.

Hopefully the table below will be visible via email.
It shows the number of docs written for each language for each of the
Overviews, Quickstarts and Standards.

	en 	de 	el 	es 	it 	ja 	ro 	pl
Overviews 	47 	32 	47 	13 	0 	14 	0 	12
Quickstarts 	42 	3 	37 	3 	0 	0 	0 	5
Standards 	12 	5 	12 	11 	0 	0 	0 	0

You can see this status on the "NumOfDocs" worksheet here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlRFyY1XenjJdFRDbjFyWHg1MlNTRm10QXk0UWEzWlE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CPTB6uIE#gid=23

This Sunday the 21 Feb 2011, Alex will start building our first Release
Candidate for User Acceptance Testing.

Next week, by 28 Feb 2011, we wish to have text for all English
Quickstarts, and also to have as many Overviews translated as possible.

Geospatial Director