[Live-demo] Enhancement for Version number in Online Documentation

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 2 05:18:54 PDT 2011

OK, just fixed the version read from VERSION.txt in conf.py and updated
html_tilte property - in the title was still v4.5 instead of the current
version.

I tried it on mac os but the arguments for sphinx-build command where not
used like I thought it would. Therefore the python conf.py update to read
from version file instead of parameters for sphinx-build command in Makefile

In addition I searched all 'OSGeo Live' occurrences and replaced it with
OSGeo-Live.

Last but not least I updated the copyright to 2011.

Cheers, Frank