[Live-demo] RE: MapGuide on LiveDVD 5.0

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Tue Jul 5 16:13:44 PDT 2011

if I recall, MapGuide is 4x larger than the nearest second size, and
 10x larger than most ordinary packages
Put another way, it is by far the largest package, and takes up the
space of at least 5 big packages, by itself
There is nothing else even close to its size - it is disproportionally
larger than anything else

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal