[Live-demo] 5.0alpha2 build logs

Eike Hinderk Jürrens e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Tue Jul 5 23:38:45 PDT 2011

Am 29.06.2011 17:46, schrieb Alex Mandel:
> On 06/29/2011 01:43 AM, Eike Hinderk Jürrens wrote:
>> Sorry for the delay. Answers inline.
>> Am 26.06.2011 06:55, schrieb Hamish:
>>> 52nSOS:
>>> please shut off pgsql verbose mode & fix errors, if possible.
>>>
>> psql is already in "-q" quiet mode.
>> I am currently testing to use the installed postgis template for
>> avoiding the large amount of log outputs.
I found a work around feeding the /dev/null dragon, ;-).

>> Is there any image of the alpha builds already available? This would
>> speed up my work a lot ;-).
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Eike
>>
> I can make one available, though a bunch of stuff is still broken. It's
> almost as easy to just use base Xubuntu 11.04 and test the 1-2 scripts
> you want on it.
>
> I will probably release alpha3 early next week as we expect that to have
> most things at least installed in some way.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
That sounds fine. Please tell, when you finished the first version.

Kind regards,
Eike

--
Eike Hinderk Jürrens
52° North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-33
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849