[Live-demo] Enhancement for Version number in Online Documentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 02:22:22 PDT 2011

Frank,
Checking the latest changes to the Makefile, it seems we have lost the
VERSION from the documents.

You can see a link to a nightly build here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Documentation
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/index.html

Are you able to look into this?

We don't have a nightly mavin build or similar automated build process
(yet). Having one could make our build process easier if someone were
able to set it up.

Geospatial Director