[Live-demo] License for gvSIG Overview

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 10 09:11:15 PDT 2011

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under
the current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

I have authored and/or checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project
Overview for the gvSIG project, and as far as I can tell, all source
material can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution
3.0 Unported License for Project Overview.

The confirmation for gvSIG quickstart should be done by its author,
Simon Cropper.

Best

--
Jorge Sanz