[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live contributors, please publicly OK use of Open License

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jul 14 02:03:08 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have authored, or checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project Overviews & Quickstarts for the ZOO-Project, and as far as I can tell, all source material can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews, and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts.

All future contributions I make to the OSGeo-Live will be provided under:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* LGPL for install scripts

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr