[Live-demo] SAGA GIS: OK use of Open License

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 02:33:54 PDT 2011

I have authored, or checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project
Overviews & Quickstarts for the SAGA project(s), and as far as I can
tell, all source material can be legally included under a Creative
Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews, and
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts. I should add that the quickstart is based on previous
work by Volker Wichmann, who also agreed to this license [1].

All future contributions I make to OSGeo-Live will be provided under:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* LGPL for install scripts

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27802850