[Live-demo] Publicly confirming that I am ok with proposed osgeo-live license for AtlasStyler and Geopublisher

Stefan Tzeggai tzeggai at wikisquare.de
Sat Jul 16 02:31:32 PDT 2011

Concerning AtlasStyler and Geopublisher:

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the
current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Except for some translations, I am the author of all Quickstart and
Overviews documentation of AS and GP.

I have authored and/or checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project
Overviews & Quickstarts for atlasstyler and Geopublisher, and as far as
I can tell, all source material can be legally included under a Creative
Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews, and

email	tzeggai at wikisquare.de
webpage	wikisquare.de
skype	alfonx
phone   0228 24 000 528
mobile  0176 40 38 9559

reclaim your net - http://tor.eff.org
enforce privacy - http://www.pgpi.org
pgp key id: 51B576FD - http://pgp.mit.edu

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.