[Live-demo] Please publicly confirm with proposed osgeo-live license for 52nWPS

Bastian Schäffer b.schaeffer at 52north.org
Sat Jul 16 03:45:35 PDT 2011

As requested:

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the
current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

I have authored and checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project Overviews
& Quickstarts for 52nWPS, and as far as I can tell, all source material
can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Unported License for Project Overviews, and Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts.

Bastian Schäffer

--
Bastian Schäffer
52° North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH