[Live-demo] GeoKettle overview and quickstart licensing ...

Thierry Badard tbadard at spatialytics.com
Mon Jul 18 13:43:00 PDT 2011

Regarding GeoKettle, I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live
may be used under the current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.

I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

I have authored and/or checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project
Overviews & Quickstarts for GeoKettle, and as far as I can tell, all
source material can be legally included under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews, and Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts.

Cheers,

Th.

--
Thierry Badard, Ph.D.