[Live-demo] Are your OSGeo-Live Project Overviews and Quickstarts ready for translation?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:55:24 PDT 2011

According to our schedule, English versions of Project Overviews and
Quickstarts should now be complete (as of 18 July). If not, please
update ASAP.

Now please note that your docs are ready for translation.

For Project Overviews:
     * If complete update the status sheet [1] to "5.0draft" if you have
updated text, or "5.0final" if you have only changed the version number.
     * I'll review all Overviews set to "5.0draft"

For Quickstarts:
     * If complete update the status sheet [1] to "5.0draft"

[1]
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=8