[Live-demo] License Statement R/PostGIS QSs

Barry Rowlingson barry.rowlingson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:51:16 PDT 2011

To whom it may concern:

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under
the current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.

I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

 also:

I have authored the contents of OSGeo-Live Quickstart for R, and as
far as I can tell, all source material can be legally included under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

I have authored the contents of OSGeo-Live Quickstart for PostGIS, and
as far as I can tell, all source material can be legally included
under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Barry Rowlingson
Lancaster University

July 19th 2011